Seed as Idea
Seed as Idea: a seed library (with Amaranth seeds from the Mesoamerican
Permaculture Institute), developed by Aeron Bergman, Alejandra Salinas
and Margaret Keller, available at KNOW/HOW books + print.
Join us for our virtual programmed event, a talk with the artists and Erica Williams - on Zoom, February 13th at 1:30 pm CST.
Erica R Williams holds a BA in Paralegal Studies and an MBA, both from Maryville University. She is working on her PhD in Public Policy and Administration from Walden University, with a concentration on policy analysis.
* is a St. Louis Master Gardener,
* is Past Chairs MOCAN – Missouri Council on Activity and Nutrition and is a member of the Food Systems Work Group for same.
* led a Peer Circle for Executive Directors of Color for Winrock International’s Food Systems Leadership Network,
* sits on the Youth Ed & Development committee of Kids Win Missouri and participates in HomeGrown Stl,
* is a member of the Nine Network Community Advisory Board; and
* the recipient of several awards from local entities.
When not working for A Red Circle, Erica is on the Board of Directors for Kids Win Missouri and Propel Kitchens, and on the Community Advisory Board for Refuge and Restoration Nonprofit Organization in Ferguson, Missouri
Aeron Bergman, Alejandra Salinas, and Margaret Keller:
To download a booklet about the project go here: